The Leading Global Academic Summit 2022
Redefining New Perspectives of Future Education
Ghana /Knutsford University College
With the unprecedented changes occurring in the world, the downfall in the economy, job markets and all types of industries resulting in a great loss of lives, finance and consequently loss of motivation, there is a great need for vision, dialogue, new perspectives and reshaping new ways of adaptation in the post pandemic era.
Education in this aspect takes the priority of focus since it helps in shaping learners’ attitudes towards life , providing them with the right perspectives , skills and insights to cope with a changing world with so many variables to predict ,and opportunities to foresight outside the traditional ways of thinking.
The TLGAS 2021 will gather some of the most influential leaders in the world including educationists, pioneer thinkers, and successful business leaders who are at the frontiers of advancement. The TLGAS 2021conference will cover the latest research findings, current practices, stories of success, and theoretical developments in the fields of business innovation, self-enlightenment, future education and leadership.
Scholars in other disciplines offering new perspectives relevant to the conference theme are also invited to participate. We invite academics and professionals to contribute to the conference by presenting papers, participating in the forum discussions, and attending the workshops.
The TLGAS 2021Tracks
LEADERSHIP & INNOVATION
· High-Performance Collaboration.
· Intercultural Communication.
· Innovative Leadership: Developing Curiosity
· Design Thinking for Innovation
· Leading and Managing People-Centered Change
· Harnessing Open Innovation in Education
· Emotional Rescue –sharing empathy, a powerful tool to use with your staff?
· Bring powerful digital interference into your professional practice
· Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work
· Wellbeing and Resilience at Work
· Developing the attitudes, skills and knowledge required to thrive in diverse workplaces
FUTURE OF EDUCATION
· Role of Motivation
· Educational Technology, Potentials, Expectations and Challenges
· Digital Education for Future Generation
· Neural Networks & Deep Learning
· The Importance of Sustainable Development in Education in Alliance with Economy
· The Role of Artificial Intelligence in the Future of Education
· Coming together across boundaries
· Quality teaching and learning materials made accessible worldwide
· Blended learning approaches , tried, tested, and increasingly used
· Distant Learning and Global Accreditation
· Educational Technology in the New Normal
· Educating citizens in an interconnected world
· Redefining the role of the educator
· Teaching life skills needed for the future
· Unlocking technology to deliver education Vs. Digital Gap
Regional President Ghana Representative
Dr. Hala El Miniawi John Essel